domingo, diciembre 20, 2009

regalo que faltaba en mi wishlist 2009: Norah Jones, the fall

En el apuro por controlar a la franaticada feroz que exigía la publicación inmediata de mi wishlist 2009, no tuve tiempo para poner el libro de woody allen (por el que miguel antonio gana comisión), y lo prioritario: the fall, de norah jones.

Chasing pirates.- "In your message you said, you were goin' to bed, but I'm not done with the night. So I stayed up and read, but your words in my head, got me mixed up so I turned out the light. And I, don't know how, to slow it down, my mind's racing from chasing pirates. Well the man in there swings while the silliest things, floppin around in my brain. And I try not to dream but them possible schemes, swim around, wanna drown me in synch"

el nuevo disco de norah pasará a ser uno de los más escuchados de mi colección (junto a los de sabina, waters, birabent y los otros de norah)

You've ruined me.- You've ruined me now but I liked it, but I'm ruined, do you have a plan, Cuz I'm in your hands. You ruined me now, Though I liked it, now I'm ruined, I had no choice when I heard your voice. I know you said can't be mislead, now I'm the one who's face is red. You ruined me now, though I liked it, Now I'm ruined, Your chocolate eyes like buttons in piles. You ruined me now, though I liked it. Now I'm ruined, I'm trying to part with what's in my heart. You ruined me and how I thought I liked it. But I'm ruined my whole world is left turned upside down. I heard me say I'm going away, But now I write you everyday. You head me say I'm going away, But I'm on the floor outside your door. You ruined me now. You ruined me now. You ruined me now.
You ruined me now, but I liked it, but I'm ruined, do you have a plan cuz I'm in your hands.

No hay comentarios: